Interview - Vigin Lo


Voluptuous, the garment is at the apogee of beauty. Vigin Lo uses the asymmetry to create a modern and deeply minimal aesthetic. The Autumn/Winter collection expresses a momentum of different fabric textures along innovative design details. Finely inspired by the graphical variants of the Chinese characters, the essence of a unique interaction between a spiritual and physical aspect.

unimaginaireirresolu
"How can you express the soul of your garments ?"

Vigin Lo
"Through the interplay and exploration of 2D pattern cutting, different fabric textures with innovative design details, develops a contemporary and unisex oriental silhouette that integrates both Eastern and Western cultures and reflects through my garments"

unimaginaireirresolu
"What makes you believe in Fashion ?"

Vigin Lo
"I dont know what can I do if I am not a fashion designer. I think I believe what am I doing now"

[balance:un:balance]
AW 13/14

Photographer: Kevin K Wong 
Model: Sam Lever & Josh Tuckley
Makeup: Yuko Murakami
Hair: Yoshifumi Masuda
Stylist: Vigin Lo
Hat: Vann Kwok
Garment Technician: Michael Lee

Comments